Tuesday, September 1, 2009


I'm going to play catch up and get some more customer quilts into this blog.

I tried to quilt it with the customer's thread, a sulky 30 weight variable colors but the thread kept breaking. I need to get another spool and work with my machine until I can quilt with it but I didn't feel like I had the time with this one. I got a similar coloring thread with King Tut's Fahl Green, #923
I digitized 2 of the frogs from the border fabric and scattered them across the body of the quilt. Then I did an allover meander of water. The border has a tighter meander than the body.

batting; customer's
King Tut thread # 923
bobbin: So Fine spring Green


  © Blogger template 'The Base' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP